Acquire the equipment you need without using your working capital or business credit line. Leasing is one of the fastest growing ways of acquiring equipment in business today. Leasing can put the equipment to work for you with real cash flow advantages without using major capital investment.
Benefits of Equipment Leasing
It’s important to know some of the key advantages of equipment leasing to make the best decision for your business needs.
- Save Cash – equipment financing lets you keep your cash for future needs, unexpected expenses or working capital when revenues are low.
- Low Down – standard leases require one or two payments in advance so you get immediate use of the equipment and keep your cash available for other opportunities.
- Better Balance Sheet - operating lease payments are generally a line item overhead expense on your tax statements. Therefore, you are able to pay for the equipment with pre-tax dollars rather than after-tax profits.
- Leasing keeps equipment – and debt – off your balance sheet.
- Preserve Business Credit - leasing has no impact on your bank credit lines. Protect your borrowing power for other operational needs.
- Fixed Payments – lease payments are fixed no matter what happens in the market.
- Flexible – structure payments around your operation with leasing that allows the revenue generating power of your equipment to cover equipment costs.
- Section 179 – the IRS allows for certain lease structures to be fully deductible. Contact us for more information on S179 options.
Before you pay cash for that equipment purchase, let Northland Capital provide you savings with an affordable equipment leasing program.